BC ACE is a non-profit association advocating for the conservation and efficient use of our resources.
BC ACE is a champion for the energy conservation and efficiency industry in BC and a voice for our members on issues affecting the industry. We promote the role industry plays in building a sustainable society through communication, education and events with our members, industry, and the general public.
Together, we benefit from:
- We are a champion for advanced conservation and efficiency before provincial legislative and regulatory bodies and assist in the development and implementation of policies and practices that will support conservation and efficiency objectives within the province.
- We provide recognition and promotion opportunities to conservation and efficiency businesses through newsletters, website and event marketing.
- We provide opportunities to build business contacts with other conservation and efficiency industry companies and end users through events and conferences.
- We assist with market building and business development working with allied trade groups, policy groups, and customer representatives to accelerate market development and growth.
Information and Education
- Our members enjoy discounts to BCACE events and conferences.
- We provide news and information regarding industry developments.
- We provide a forum for members to raise and discuss issues, access information and seek support to address issues.
What We've Achieved
- Shared information about the future of the conservation and efficiency industry with members and the industry.
- Offered opportunities for members to provide input on potential policy initiatives and ways to engage with government.
- Encouraged dialogue within the conservation and efficiency community.
- Continued to support the Home Performance Stakeholder Council (HPSC) within the umbrella of BC ACE.